Wednesday 6 April 2011

Spinning around...

I promised you a post and so a post you shall have, but I can't promise what level of quality it will be.  Sad face.  I feel like I'm always giving you excuses, but this time it's genuine!  Hubby and I went to see Kylie Minogue in Manchester last night - fabulous show, but we didn't get home till 1am so I was rather wiped out this morning.  You know how some people are larks (function best in the morning) and some are owls (function best late at night)?  Well I'm pretty sure I'm neither.  I'm whatever bird represents people who function best from late morning through to early evening...and even then only after a very good night's sleep. 

I slept in till...well, let's just say 'quite late'...then finally unearthed myself from bed and got to a stage where I was a) clean, b) dressed and c) fed and watered only to find an email saying an item of mine had sold via Amazon Marketplace.  So I sorted that out, got it packaged up and trooped off to the post office.  Got back and hubby asks for my help with something he's doing on the computer (the other one, not my laptop...NOBODY touches my laptop!).  Can't very well say no, so we spend a bunch of time doing that.  By now it's mid to late afternoon (it was very late when I got up) - I get my USA books out, fire up Google Chrome to carry on with my research and finally get down to it.  I manage about an hour before our stomachs are rumbling because it's dinner time.  Sigh.  I give up - today has been another lost day. 

Don't blame me...blame Kylie for keeping me up late last night! 
.

No comments:

Post a Comment